Thursday, January 14, 2010

About Me


I can be a vain person every once and a while, so here is a list of what I consider to be interesting facts about me:

Favorite Color: Currently... Lime Green

Favorite Books: Oh, the Places You Will Go!
Heavier Than Heaven
Go Ask Alice
The Lovely Bones
The 5 People You Meet in Heaven
Pride and Prejudice
The Harry Potter Series (I'm not ashamed)

Favorite Movies: Almost Famous
American Beauty
The Boondock Saints
Pay It Forward
Forrest Gump
Heavy Weights (the most under appreciated Ben Stiller movie of all time)
Tommy Boy
Titanic (nope, still not ashamed)
Singin' in the Rain
Some Like it Hot
Now & Then
Stand By Me
Saving Privet Ryan
*Okay there are too many to list. I'd be here all day...

Favorite Songs: Lullaby - Billy Joel
Swing Life Away - Rise Against
Fire - Augustana (or just about anything by them)
Only Hope - Switchfoot
Reason to Love You - Meiko
New Slang - The Shines
I Will Alaways Love You - Whitney Huston (I actually got pulled over for speeding while blasting this song and singing it at the top of my lungs...and no I'm still not ashamed)
*And just about anything by Dave Matthews, The Beatles, Elton John, Bob Dylan, Nirvana, and Blink182
BONUS! Musicians I love Live ~ Eric Hutchinson, Meiko, Steven Kellogg, and Joe Purdy

Favorite Animal: Tiger (I secretly wish I was Jasmine from Aladin)

Favorite Food: Oreos & Peanut Butter

Favorite Holiday: I don't have just one. I love three holidays which I consider to be "The Holy Trinity of Holidays": Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Favorite Sport: Volleyball (Football is a close second)

Favorite Childhood Memory: My dad taking me and my sister to DC to run around and explore the museums. I later found out that he only did this to tire us out...

BONUS!
I would love to travel to the following places:
(World)
Africa
Greece
Australia
Go backpacking across Europe
(US)
Los Angeles
Alaska
Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment